• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs BP' mother is in Liverpool hospital today. making plans for her triple heart bypass.

Comment

tpd going very slowly recently : at this rate the 200k will take quite a long time.

Comment

Though its our last day today I hop the effects of the holiday will last. We are travlling most of the day tomorrow : back to clientco on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Though its our last day today I hop the effects of the holiday will last. We are travlling most of the day tomorrow : back to clientco on Monday.
          But then I only have 9 days at clientco until our next holiday. We go on the day of my birthday : Friday 27th August.

Comment

Not much mention of chutney spoons recently......

Comment

Not much mention of chutney spoons recently......
              Unless I missed those posts. I have mostly been skim reading recently.

Comment

I am off to read my book

Comment

Mrs BP' mother is in Liverpool hospital today. making plans for her triple heart bypass.
                  Sorry to hear that, my uncle had one on Monday

Comment

morning all

Working from home today and its a glorious day

Comment

Morning
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X