• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its only cuk keeping me sane!
    BBG said something about that.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Knackered.

I think it's time I had some time off...
      I suppose the lustee has no leave left, what with her travels around the other side of the planet? Perhaps she could manage a Bank Holiday weekend awa somewhere nice...
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        BBG said something about that.
        "Now, before I receive a jolly good botty spanking" : I think he has made posts along a similar line before.

Comment

What am I doing in TPD?

I'm a roughty-toughty, rude 'n' dudey Generalissimo, not a drivellite.

Bye

Comment

Ooh, he must be ill.
            He loves lentils! If they are started young enough they will eat anything.

Comment

Dinner's on

Spare ribs in a smoky barbecue and brown ale marinade out of a jar

Comment

We are watching HP6 on DVD.

Comment

Earlier our neighbour came round to show off her engagement ring to Mrs BP. Will get married next year.

Comment

I suppose the lustee has no leave left, what with her travels around the other side of the planet? Perhaps she could manage a Bank Holiday weekend awa somewhere nice...
                    Bank Holiday FTW

I only realised yesterday that the August Bank Holiday is the same week that I'm going to a conference. Looks like I'll only be able to get two billable days in that week: Monday off, into ClientOrg on Tuesday and Wednesday, head home, travel down to Brighton on Thursday, conference on Friday, home again on Saturday

A busy week, given that it commences with a day off

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      We are watching HP6 on DVD.
                      Its the Dragon scene in HP6 now.

Comment

Working...
                      X