• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Had a call on the way home about a potential gig, might have a phone interview early next week

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Oh, and good luck tomorrow BP. You know TPD will be there in spirit.
    WHS, have a great day BP.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Wonder how Scourer's wedding is going?
      Last edited by NickFitz; 25 July 2009, 14:20.

Comment

HD trailer for the new Tron film, Tron Legacy

Comment

Dammit, Google Maps' links aren't working properly
          Last edited by NickFitz; 25 July 2009, 18:44.

Comment

Wot no post?

Can't believe TPD has been left deserted for so long - there'll be cobwebs here if this carries on

Comment

There's a new barmaid at the FMB bar - started about three weeks ago - who lives in a flat just up the road.

This evening, while I was chatting to one of the doormen, she came shooting out and ran off up the road to her flat.

She returned a little while later, and I asked her if the oven had been on. She looked confused, and I explained that I'd assumed she'd run home to see if she'd left the oven on. (Not exactly Oscar Wilde, I know )

"Oh," she said, "I've just got a rabbit - I only got it today, and as it was quiet here I went home to see if it was alright."

"Ah," I said, "So you went home to see if you'd left the rabbit on?"

It was just after the words left my mouth that I remembered that ladies nowadays often have an electrical appliance known as a rabbit...

She laughed, but also gave me a funny look...

I've known women who keep rabbits in flats in the past - an ex-GF's daughter did so as a student. When we went to visit her and her boyfriend, I naturally (given that I treated it as if visiting a friend) assumed that we'd be crashing on the living room floor, which turned out to be covered in droppings

It transpired that, as my GF was her parent, I accumulated pseudo-parent status, so we got to sleep in the bedroom while the daughter and BF slept on the living room floor amidst the rodent dung

All the benefits of parenthood with none of the inconvenience

Comment

Morning all...

I trust yesterday went swimmingly for all concerned...

It looks like it's going swimmingly at the moment, wot with all the rain falling from the heavens...

Not torrential, but cunningly persistent.

Comment

There's a guy up the road who's building himself a big boat...

Seems to have a collection of animals he intends to put in it too...

I wonder if he knows something the rest of us don't...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    There's a guy up the road who's building himself a big boat...

Seems to have a collection of animals he intends to put in it too...

I wonder if he knows something the rest of us don't...
                    It wasn't "Too", it was "two by two"...

Comment

I can just about see the other side of the valley through the mist & rain...

Wot a lovely day...

Comment

Working...
                      X