• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening

I'm off out for a run to burn off some permie aggression. Had a call on the way home about a potential gig, might have a phone interview early next week

Oh, and good luck tomorrow BP. You know TPD will be there in spirit.

Comment

I have the twins

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Evening

I'm off out for a run to burn off some permie aggression. Had a call on the way home about a potential gig, might have a phone interview early next week

Oh, and good luck tomorrow BP. You know TPD will be there in spirit.

Of course tpd will be sending 2 representatives!

Comment

The twins walked in to great *******. DD said "hello". Son said "I take it you must be *******. I am ******* **** ****".!!

He talks like an adult.

Comment

Twins are watching the incredibles in the rear extension.

Comment

The outlaws set off at 11:30 but have stopped twice. They are still 30 minutes away. Its going to be a 8.5 hour journey : I can do it in 4 hours!

Comment

I am hungry

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Of course tpd will be sending 2 representatives!
                  Ah yes, make sure the doggie and the nun behave

Comment

Evening denizens

Finally made it home

The journey back was a bit of a bummer - there was at least one accident before the A1 causing a tailback (just a rear-end shunt by the look of things) and then there were regular bouts of extremely heavy rain. It was so bad on the M1 that I left and did the rest of the journey on the A roads

Time to eat my takeaway now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Evening denizens

Finally made it home

The journey back was a bit of a bummer - there was at least one accident before the A1 causing a tailback (just a rear-end shunt by the look of things) and then there were regular bouts of extremely heavy rain. It was so bad on the M1 that I left and did the rest of the journey on the A roads

Time to eat my takeaway now

Comment

Working...
                      X