• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    We are still missing 4 characters. 1 still seems to b locked which I dont understand. The others are ghosts which are very expensive.
    I think he will spend most of tmrw doing episode 1 part 4 (mos esna pod race) over and over tmrw. you get alot of points quickly with that.........

Comment

DD has been invited to Chislehurst Caves with a friend tomorrow

Comment

Comment

Nearly time for bed I think.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Goodnight Scourer

Hello again denizens, if denizens there be

One of the big candles they put out in the pub melted its side and leaked a lot tonight, just next to where I was sitting. It ended up forming an enormous stalactite of wax

I pointed it out to one of the bar staff as they came past, merely in the spirit of it being one of the more interesting things that small corner of the Universe was offering for our enjoyment at that time. Sadly, he completely missed the point and extinguished the candle "to stop it making any more of a mess"

Once the wax had cooled down a bit, I was able to take some flyer out of The Grauniad (one of those semi-glossy A5 flyers for some insurance company) and gently slide it under the wax, lifting the whole thing clear with stalactites intact. When last seen, it had been carefully placed on one of the shelves behind the bar while they think of what to do with it - chuck it in the bin is my bet

Pic here (SFW)
              Last edited by NickFitz; 21 July 2009, 23:42. Reason: flickr link

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Pic here (SFW)
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Slow last night on tpd : only 2 posts.........

Comment

I must check my w*rk emails

Comment

Working...
                      X