• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    unlike my youngest sisters who were all really, really early walkers. between 6 and 7 months. amazing.
    That is very young. Although we know a lot of babies of a similar age to DD that are barely crawling!
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

suicidal single?

Comment

my grandmother will be 95 in august.
        Good going grandma DS

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          That is very young. Although we know a lot of babies of a similar age to DD that are barely crawling!
          there is vast range. vast. some take an awful long time and the parents get desperate. some babies are just very, very lazy!

Comment

there is vast range. vast. some take an awful long time and the parents get desperate. some babies are just very, very lazy!
            True. I've noticed that some parents (usually the ones that are very house-proud and tidy) are reluctant to actually put their babies down on the floor.

Comment

Good going grandma DS
              yep!

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Comment

True. I've noticed that some parents (usually the ones that are very house-proud and tidy) are reluctant to actually put their babies down on the floor.
                  Those that carry on to have a second are usually much more chilled by that point. Well, either chilled or they have resigned themselves to not being in complete control any more

Comment

oooh - looks like hussey did not get an edge after all. is that three bad umpire decisions?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Afternoon denizens
                      Afternoon Nick

Joining us for some drivel?

Comment

Working...
                      X