• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

It'll be ready about three this afternoon

Looks like I won't have to cancel my hotel for this evening

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      I thought they were all on holiday, didn't he get the memo
      This one wants to talk to the course director... who, purely by coincidence, was in this morning...

Not, however, at the same time as aforesaid student person...

I told the student to send him an email.

Comment

I must say that despite being 70,000 mcd leds, these chinese leds aren't actually all that bright...

I don't think they're as bright as the 7,000 mcd leds he had previously.

Which is a bit of a ho hum...

It would have been ever such a good idea (which is why I suggested it, oddly enough) to have done a prototype cell before ordering enough bits to make 25 cells.

Marry in haste etc... good money after bad... you've got to kiss a lot of frogs...

Comment

I'm rather annoyed about that dustpan & brush... I bet one of the cleaners made off with it...

Comment

Morning AP
            Morning Brillo
            Morning Zeity
            Morning Voodoo
            Morning CM platonic platonic platonic
            Morning Churchy manly manly manly
            Morning Lurkers
            Morning All and Sundry
            Morning everyone else

Jolly Jolly Morning...... except for the 8 or so Bee stings that are itching

Went to see the girls t'other day.... it had been cloudy all day, it was windy, I was a little hot and sweaty..... None of these are "good things" when dealing with Bees...

I didn't put my veil on properly so a few (pretty mardy) girls crawled inside and let me know they were a bit peeved!!!
            and once one stings you... the phemerones they give off wind up the others.... so I got a couple on my hands as well before I got the hive back together and made a swift retreat!!!

That'll learn me!!!!

Comment

On that happy note, whilst being dazzled by leds, I'm going back to play with the VB6.

Comment

I hope my post about the number of pumps in a geothermal heatpump system was clear enough...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I'm rather annoyed about that dustpan & brush... I bet one of the cleaners made off with it...

Couldn't see it for looking...

Comment

I am now fully Lunch:Enabled™

Jumbo Sausage & Bacon Roll with "Red Sauce", as they still call it in the cob shop over the road

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Jumbo Sausage & Bacon Roll with "Red Sauce", as they still call it in the cob shop over the road
                      Crikey, when they say "Jumbo" they ain't mucking about

There's a fine greasiness to the bacon as well - just the right amount to help lubricate the bread a little. And the "Red Sauce" is Heinz, which is always a sign of quality in a caff

I get the distinct impression that this delicacy has been designed to meet the luncheon requirements of somebody who's spent the morning digging up a water main, rather than somebody who's been sat in an armchair with a laptop

Comment

Working...
                      X