• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car is getting picked up in a bit for a service.

Comment

Morning all...

Comment

Some good news above

Comment

Got 22 led arrays built for the flashing lights machine yesterday afternoon...

Comment

Unfortunately the chap whose project it is, neglected to listen to my advice about light intensity & leds...

Namely that the angle of emission matters as much as the intensity...

With the result that he spent £35 on 200 10mm leds from china that have 70,000 mcd output.

The unfortunate bit is that they have a beam angle of about 10 degrees, so wot you get is a beam of light.

He tried making them a bit more diffuse by roughening the surface, which worked, but they're still not as bright as the 30 degree 7,000 mcd leds he tried before.

Ho hum.

Comment

Morning everyone

Morning doggie
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Got 22 led arrays built for the flashing lights machine yesterday afternoon...
                3 more to go....

Comment

Morning Bazza, how's the truck these days?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning Bazza, how's the truck these days?
                    Hey sweety zeity

Truck is grand
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

<sing>

I like trucking I like trucking, I like trucking coz I like to truck...

</sing>

Comment

Working...
                      X