• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Lardy sausage roll FTW!
    Be careful; eat enough of those & you'll start going "oink"...

Comment

I've just spent an immensely tedious 5 minutes reading a pdf of the expenses of the RH Peter Hain MP...

You have to admire those Telegraph guys, 5 mins was enough to make me lose the will to live.

I loved the receipt for a faux leather paper tray...

Plus he buys stuff from Argos...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        How are you?

I see you live in Greenwich! Just down the road from me then..........
        Sweet! Where in Londinium or its environs are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          Sweet! Where in Londinium or its environs are you?
          New Eltham.

I know there is at least one other cuk person in Eltham : but best if I dont say who publicly.....

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Ohhh this is all coming along nicely, isn't it?
            Erm, yes.

The reason for me being dressed up (and being quite on the board for 90 minutes or so) was that the YLMA popped into my office at 1215 unannounced to take me out to lunch at my all-time favourite restaurant in London (Albannach, on Trafalgar Square).

She was (and remains - she's gone back to work) dressed up to the "nines" and looked absolutely tremendous. Holding of hands and being in the whole loved-up (neither of us have used the L-word and given my past experience I can be sure I won't be) glazed-over-eyes-feeding-each-other-thing - y'know the kind of thing that if you saw someone else do it, you'd be sickened by it?

As for the reason for this sudden burst of fluffiness? ... She wanted to ask if I want to go to Silverstone on Sunday for the F1 - she knows that I like watching F1 and had bought it for me as a gift because I've been helping her out with some of the funkier maths in her PhD.

Do we have a smiley for "loved up" on here?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              New Eltham.

I know there is at least one other cuk person in Eltham : but best if I dont say who publicly.....
              Ace. It's a really nice area - I'm quite close to the Park (the dog loves it) and being able to wander around the prime meridian is very cool.

Comment

Yes.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Yes.

HTH.
                  It's

Comment

Erm, yes.

The reason for me being dressed up (and being quite on the board for 90 minutes or so) was that the YLMA popped into my office at 1215 unannounced to take me out to lunch at my all-time favourite restaurant in London (Albannach, on Trafalgar Square).

She was (and remains - she's gone back to work) dressed up to the "nines" and looked absolutely tremendous. Holding of hands and being in the whole loved-up (neither of us have used the L-word and given my past experience I can be sure I won't be) glazed-over-eyes-feeding-each-other-thing - y'know the kind of thing that if you saw someone else do it, you'd be sickened by it?

As for the reason for this sudden burst of fluffiness? ... She wanted to ask if I want to go to Silverstone on Sunday for the F1 - she knows that I like watching F1 and had bought it for me as a gift because I've been helping her out with some of the funkier maths in her PhD.

YLMA?

Here is the loved up smilie

Please dont encourage CM and churchill. In fact : please throw a bucket of cold water over them.............

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      It's

Comment

Working...
                      X