• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoever it was, they gave a few clues to the content of said sci-fi novel and using said clues found it, posted it and received thanks. i remember being thoroughly shocked at the time (about posting something other than utter bollocks) and mentioning it. 'course then the old lags came out with the gags after that...
    Last edited by DS23; 8 June 2009, 21:53. Reason: d

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Evening you 2!
      <shouts a la "cheers"> who loves ya baby!

Comment

another drink? why not. don't mind if i do - anyone else fancy a jameson?

Comment

"the trauma tank" trial is on....

Comment

all the "celeb's" in a dunk pool thing.

Comment

i suppose lou diamond phillips is a celeb.

Comment

and i think i recognise stanley baldwin (the actor not the prime minister)

Comment

Well, very pleased with myself tonight - did my best jog so far...

Time: 33' 30"
                  Pace: 6':41" min/km
                  Distance: 5.01km
                  Calories: 324

Even had Paula congratulate me on the 'ole iPod...

Haven't got the Garmin yet though - ordered it in the shop but they seemed to have forgotten about it when I went in to collect...

If I could pick the day for delivery I'd get it online..

cojak - sad, friendless (and slightly OCD on this contract...) geek.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

that is quite enough of that.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      another drink? why not. don't mind if i do - anyone else fancy a jameson?
                      yes please...
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X