• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    congratulations to vdf on er.. getting over cm

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Hi VF

Turned out to be steak and chips in the end

The menu has taken a bit of a dive in the direction of seafood and salad-related item at the moment

The Nepalese chicken curry looked OK, but I wasn't in the mood for it. If it's still on tomorrow, I may give it a try.

I also plan to make it into ClientOrg a bit earlier if possible, as the breakfast sausages and bacon are of high quality, and I may as well be eating them at the same time as making up the couple of hours added to my journey by the major RTC today

I haven't tried the hash browns yet... they don't seem to do beans at breakfast (although they're always on at lunch) and I think I'd want beans to go with my hash browns, sausages and bacon.

Fried bread isn't available either. There's a toaster, so I could try bringing in my own lard and making it that way, but that's probably banned by H&S

Still, the meat products are of excellent quality and, most important of all, the food is subsidised - two rashers, two sausages, white roll and large (real - well as real as most freshly-ground-by-a-machine-coffees) coffee for £2.55
      Top food drivel

Bonus points for mentioning "lard"

Comment

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          morning all
          Morning 5*

Comment

Morning all...

Comment

morning tpd'rs!

Comment

what kind of day do we have today?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Just over 5K required to catch up with Zeity.
                  Feel free...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    what kind of day do we have today?
                    probably a f'ing miserable one

Comment

Bored now...

That didn't take long, did it?

Comment

Working...
                      X