• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    and I have a cold and feeling very sorry for myself.
    On the train on Wednesday, a bloke pretending to be Typhoid Mary was doing showing-off sneezes down the length of the carriage.

I can't prove it is his fault I have had coughs & sneezes and aches for a couple of days, but I still hope he injures himself badly doing DIY this weekend.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

To make matters worse I have Hay Fever as well
      May I recommend three bottles of rosé wine?

I can guarantee your hay fever symptoms will stop bothering you after that.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Stone me, it's warm out there...

I've just cut 3 week's growth off the lawn....

I am now officially and as red as a or

That's not a natural colour for a GAL...

Comment

[QUOTE=BrowneIssue;851179Admittedly I chose to only ever use over-sized pilot frames to ensure a consistent image (I was such an anal twonk in Physics). (My optician keeps a very small selection of such frames just for me!)[/QUOTE]

Ah yes....

Have you ever tried the proper aviator style RayBans?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Have you ever tried the proper aviator style RayBans?
            I don't do branded, as a rule. High cost, low quality.

Anyway, I've gone to the rayban web site.

It took about ten seconds to download the code that tells you how many % o the flash screen has loaded. Which took about 80 seconds.

Now I'm in a web site with a chameleon - but where are the furkin products?

There's naff photos of people wearing sunglasses.

And the navigation keys don't work.

Sorry, can't try ray-bans. It appears I'm too thick to drive their web site.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                From your description of the wacky distortion effects from turning your head with your new specs on, I got the impression you had varifocals (but forgot the word so said bifocals). If not, it sounds like an aberration.
                That's sorted itself out now; the Universe has become spherical once again

Comment

and I have a cold and feeling very sorry for myself.
                  To make matters worse I have Hay Feaver as well

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Afternoon all
                      Hi Scourer

How was Cadbury World?

Comment

Working...
                      X