• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its been quite an interesting day. I might have to add in a few stories. You have to guess what is fact and what is fiction!
    Who are you? Steve Wright?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Trosley Country Park? Has animals?
      Baby BP cares for no-one but himself! No animals : it is on the North Downs. Only 20 minutes drive from my house but my house only 20 minutes by train from LOndon Bridge.

Comment

Without bacteria chicken would be tasteless.
        The chicken pie I am currently eating at my desk has suddenly lost its appeal.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Baby BP cares for no-one but himself! No animals : it is on the North Downs. Only 20 minutes drive from my house but my house only 20 minutes by train from LOndon Bridge.
          In fact CM and I once took baby BP for a walk at Trosley....

Comment

The chicken pie I am currently eating at my desk has suddenly lost its appeal.
            Apologies. I am watching QI and it is on there. Apparently there are billions of types of bacteria and only a few are harmless. Ahandful of soil contains 40k bacteria!

Comment

Who are you? Steve Wright?
              I told you not to tell them my real name!

Else I will tell you them that are called Fred. Dont make me do it....

Comment

Stephen Fry hosts QI. Stephen fry is what stupid people think intelligent people are like..........

Comment

Apparently the earth has 5 moons!

I bet they make this sh*t up!

Comment

Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

http://www.phobialist.com/

Comment

Table tennis now only needs 11 points to win a game. And balls are 2mm bigger. Make game more appealing to TV......

Comment

Working...
                      X