• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Yes, cider MUST be one of the 5 a day.

Real ale counts as at least three.

Wine is another one; having red and white wine is two different ones.

Chocolate is made from beans and beans are a free food (Slimming World speak).

Cake is made of flour, like crackers, so is a B Box (Slimming World speak again).

A thorough and insightful analysis

You should go for a gig advising The Parliamentary Sub-committee on WTF is all this dietary stuff about, I did - oops, I mean "read" - Sociology at University (well, Polytechnic, but it's called a university now) so I don't have a clue (ppm? RDA? WTF are they?) but I get lots of extra money for sitting here and telling people what to do about things I don't understand.

Comment

Morning all
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Just a half day today, which means I'll have to fit in twice as much smut.

Comment

Quiet this morning innit.

Comment

Introduced DS1 to Twitter last night - he's posting on there from his iPhone.

Comment

Morning all...

Got to go & rescue a pcb...

Comment

Hmmm, it seems that Three are only charging me about a fiver a month now for my mobile broadband. Earlier this week I signed up for another 12 months on a discounted monthly rate of £11, then yesterday I received a letter from them yesterday confirming that I was on the £15/month tariff. So I duly phoned customer services whose telephone system proceeded to disconnect me just as I got close to actually speaking to someone. So I then phoned tech support who reckoned my tariff was £7.50/month.

So I'm either paying £15, £11, £7.50 or £5 per month.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all...

Got to go & rescue a pcb...

Morning Zeity

Is it stuck up a tree?

Comment

Morning!
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Introduced DS1 to Twitter last night - he's posting on there from his iPhone.
                      I'm avoiding Twitter. What with CUK and FB I need to maintain what productivity I've got left...
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X