• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrilloPad 21,551
    zeitghost 16,953
    cailin maith 12,710
    Diver 11,071
    voodooflux 10,607
    DS23 10,002
    NickFitz 9,798
    TheFaQQer 9,663
    BrowneIssue 9,590
    FiveTimes 7,528

Comment

I am watching HIGNFY on Dave

Comment

Earlier I had a long session on the wii.

Comment

Where has everyone gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            Where has everyone gone?
            I refer the honourable denizen to the reply I gave earlier:

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Speaking of walking, it's time for me to go in search of supper, very probably to be found in close proximity to an extensive range of ales

See you later
            I was correct in my prediction: a fine rump steak was indeed located under the very same roof as Adnam's finest in all their refulgent splendour

How's things, Gonzo? Is it around lunchtime over there, or is it still time for elevenses, what with all this BST stuff confusing the issue

Comment

From the obituary of architect David Medd in The Grauniad:
              In his retirement, David developed the provocative hobby of visiting exhibitions in the London museums and galleries, making exhaustive notes on their layout and lighting, and sending his observations in to their designers. They were not always best pleased.

Something tells me I would have got along with him

Comment

How's things, Gonzo? Is it around lunchtime over there, or is it still time for elevenses, what with all this BST stuff confusing the issue
                Still on my elevenses, thanks.

What with British clocks moving to BST and New Zealand clocks moving to, ... , er whatever it is called here when they are not in daylight saving mode, I have gone from being 13 hours ahead of the UK to just a paltry 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  Still on my elevenses, thanks.

What with British clocks moving to BST and New Zealand clocks moving to, ... , er whatever it is called here when they are not in daylight saving mode, I have gone from being 13 hours ahead of the UK to just a paltry 11.

As the main man wrote: "Time is an illusion; lunchtime doubly so."

Anyway, bedtime for me. Last week I came across evidence of bacon, sausages and hash browns being available in the subsidised canteen in the morning, so I may get to ClientOrg early (given that it's less than a minute from here, including the time it takes to walk downstairs) and explore the possibilities

Comment

Last week I came across evidence of bacon, sausages and hash browns being available in the subsidised canteen in the morning, so I may get to ClientOrg early (given that it's less than a minute from here, including the time it takes to walk downstairs) and explore the possibilities
                    You are working at McDonalds and I claim my five Happy Meals*.

*That's what they call them. I had one once, I was not very happy afterwards.

Comment

Morning drivellers
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X