• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Evening denizens

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Evening denizens
        Evening

Comment

I am now watching the chocolate chap on C4.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Evening
            Hi VF

I'm about to head back into town in search of food - that lunchtime sausage was a nice snack, but it hasn't lasted

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Hi VF

I'm about to head back into town in search of food - that lunchtime sausage was a nice snack, but it hasn't lasted
              And with all this walking you'll have burned off the calories from lunch anyway

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                And with all this walking you'll have burned off the calories from lunch anyway
                How long do you have to walk to burn off the calories from your lunch?

Comment

BrilloPad 21,462
                  zeitghost 16,898
                  cailin maith 12,698
                  Diver 11,071
                  voodooflux 10,504
                  DS23 10,002
                  NickFitz 9,749
                  TheFaQQer 9,663
                  BrowneIssue 9,590
                  FiveTimes 7,528

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    How long do you have to walk to burn off the calories from your lunch?
                    Well the 20 minutes it takes to walk to/from the car park at ClientCo each day certainly isn't enough.

I've recently cancelled my gym membership, but was talking to Lady VF about purchasing a rowing machine for use at home. That way we both get the benefit of it, and can exercise in surroundings that are less crowded than Virgin Active was recently. Although with 4 kids around the house (plus those of neighbours) it's not that much different at times...

Comment

I remember the days when I used to burn off loads of calories by having loads of sex.

Comment

Working...
                      X