• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I've just programmed my first AVR ATtiny45V-10PI.

I dunno if it does anything though.
    How very odd, there's a separate page that you use to program the fuses.

Weird.

The PicStart+ is rising in my estimation...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Off out to the brewery to pick up a mini-keg
      Mission accomplished

Keg is now venting for 24 hours. Unfortunately I have to consume the 9 pints it contains within 3 days. Bummer
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

BrilloPad 20,539
        zeitghost 16,002
        cailin maith 12,074
        Diver 11,057
        DS23 10,002
        TheFaQQer 9,628
        NickFitz 9,223
        BrowneIssue 8,772
        voodooflux 8,270
        FiveTimes 7,310
        Bear 5,878
        El_Diablo 4,256
        Jog On 2,286
        HeliCraig 2,275
        DiscoStu 2,244
        Fortune Green 2,215
        PRC1964 1,553
        DaveB 1,476
        n5gooner 1,290
        Sockpuppet 1,225
        realityhack 1,155
        Troll 1,058
        Xenophon 1,006
        Churchill 955
        AndyGarbs 920
        zara_backdog 863
        oracleslave 862
        RichardCranium 734
        EqualOpportunities 562
        The Lone Gunman 540
        BA to the Stars 513
        Gonzo 505
        KathyWoolfe 468
        ControlG 424

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          must bath the baby in a minute.
          Why? Is it a Guinness Book of Records thing?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Mission accomplished

Keg is now venting for 24 hours. Unfortunately I have to consume the 9 pints it contains within 3 days. Bummer
            Whereas my barrel of homebrew only contains 40 pints. Which I can consume at whatever pace I like as I top up the barrel with CO2 to maintain the pressure and keep out the oxygen.

Hang on. 9 pints in 3 days? It's Friday now. What are you going to drink when it's gone after lunch tomorrow?
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
              I need some new desk lamps, about 6, where's a good place to get them from?
              ClientCo after 6pm.

Allegedly.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                I don't know what it is but I don't like throwing books away, nor do I like it when I allow someone to borrow* one and they return it dog eared, or dirty.

I feel I need to look after them and treasure them, am I alone in this weirdness?

*The borrowing of any books from the Diablo household is now strictly prohibited.
                No. You are not alone. Almost all the books on our bookcases look as though they have never been read, although they have. Her Ladyship & I cannot be doing with book-manglers.

We also no longer lend books, we give them away instead. Rather that than have a

<PRIORITY VECTOR INTERRUPT>

I have just remembered about the bastard permie that broke the spine on my heavily-used yet pristine PRINCE2 manual when he 'borrowed' it from my desk when I wasn't there.
                AAARRGGHHH! Baaaasssstaaaardddd!

<RET>

blood pressure, BI, think of the blood pressure.

Comment

To be honest Jobserve doesn't look too bad for my skillset around the Midlands (obviously discounting the fishing jobs) anyway.
                  Fishing jobs? In the Midlands? You might get some tiddlers from the canals in Brum, but there's not much call for trawlermen in the Black Country, Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Whereas my barrel of homebrew only contains 40 pints. Which I can consume at whatever pace I like as I top up the barrel with CO2 to maintain the pressure and keep out the oxygen.
                    Sounds environmentally friendly too - keeping all that nasty CO2 out of the atmosphere and putting it to good use.

Hang on. 9 pints in 3 days? It's Friday now. What are you going to drink when it's gone after lunch tomorrow?
                    I can always pop back for a polypin tomorrow.

Comment

Fishing jobs? In the Midlands? You might get some tiddlers from the canals in Brum, but there's not much call for trawlermen in the Black Country, Shirley?
                      But Shirley isn't anywhere near the Black Country - it's closer to Solihull. Oh, I see what you mean...

There's a great Balti house in Shirley - The Shirley Temple. I kid you not.

Comment

Working...
                      X