• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Hey Bunk

How's stuff? Still comfy on that bench?
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Hey Bunk

How's stuff? Still comfy on that bench?
        Getting a bit bored now actually. Think it might be time to apply for some contracts this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Getting a bit bored now actually. Think it might be time to apply for some contracts this week.
          Had a look around yet?

Comment

That has to have been one of the most boring meetings I've ever sat through, and I used to work in the civil service ( sort of ).
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

At least lunch was free.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                At least lunch was free.
                Any good?

Comment

Any good?
                  I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave earlier.

I would like to add that this was followed by a large slice of home made fruit sponge, still warm from the oven.

The ommission of this additional item from my previous declaration was in no way intended to mislead the members of this house, nor do I belive that failure to declare it constitutes a breech of the rules governing members interests.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave earlier.

I would like to add that this was followed by a large slice of home made fruit sponge, still warm from the oven.

The ommission of this additional item from my previous declaration was in no way intended to mislead the members of this house, nor do I belive that failure to declare it constitutes a breech of the rules governing members interests.
                    I recall the menu, I was after an assessment of the quality

Typical canteen fayre or better?

Comment

I recall the menu, I was after an assessment of the quality

Typical canteen fayre or better?
                      Not bad at all. Meeting was in the executive officers boardroom so had access to the Directors canteen. Cooked fresh by a profesional chef. Very tasty.

Comment

Working...
                      X