• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a most excellent tea last night.

Chicken pieces in a spicy marinade with red and green peppers and spicy fried onions and chilli. With a chilli salsa. And sour cream. And refried beans with a selection of chillies in it. On tortillas.

My arse has been like a Roman candle all day today.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Tonight's was far more sober.

Chicken in a cream and cheese and leek sauce with roast sliced potatoes.

Veg? Waddya mean veg?

Waddya think spuds are?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Down here, we still call it "The Manchester Guardian".

To differentiate it from the really widely read Neath Guardian...
        A quality journal, the Neath Guardian.

I had my photo in there. Taken in the museum with the curator and an old soldier. I had helped him publish his autobiography and his medals and other souvenirs were on display.

Comment

We have sheep in the back field!

Comment

I meant to mention this earlier - I just know you all wanted to know about it.

Comment

At the back of the house is a dinky garden. Just the sort I like. But after the garden...

Comment

There is a field that partly flooded in the winter and was host to wading birds. Then the river. Then the cow fields. Then the forestry land. Then the downs.

Comment

The land has drained now; it did so about a week back.

At lunchtime a flock of sheep were moved in. We were just in time to see them spreading out, exploring the field.

Comment

But, these sheep are seriously up the duff! They are broader than they are deep. Incredibly preggers.

Comment

Anyway, while we watched this afternoon, one started giving birth to a lamb. How kewl is that?

Have a nice day in the office, did you?

Comment

Working...
                      X