• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
    Thanking you kindly

Nice to get one back from you VF
    'Bout time as well!
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Just seen the photo of the damage Churchy - that's a real pisser. Looks like a replacement badge should cover the damage though?
      Yeah. I might put some clear nail varnish over the scratch first just to seal it.

Erm CM.... Have you got any clear nail varnish I can use?

Comment

Not sure how the size could be inferred from that pic (oo-err missus) but I'm sure he'll ask around for you.
        You can see part of the number plate and left rear light cluster...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Yeah. I might put some clear nail varnish over the scratch first just to seal it.

Good plan - need to do the same on the tailgate of our Chrysler actually after its "meeting" with a shopping trolley.

Comment

Are you kidding.... you have seen the amount of "products" I have!! I have every shade of varnish you could ever want!!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

'Bout time as well!
              2-3 and the millenium.

Can life get any better
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You can see part of the number plate and left rear light cluster...
                Ah - I was looking at the "other" pic that CM and HC had commented on. Just seen the other one now - looks about right to me though?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Are you kidding.... you have seen the amount of "products" I have!! I have every shade of varnish you could ever want!!
                  "Vesuvius Red"?

Comment

Ah - I was looking at the "other" pic that CM and HC had commented on. Just seen the other one now - looks about right to me though?
                    Whaddya mean?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Even Vesuvius Orange!?

Comment

Working...
                      X