• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm ing away at my web-based interface to the PHPUnit unit testing framework.

The TestNotFoundException class works, and is thrown correctly by the HTMLTestRunner class

Now to start outputting some HTML rather than text/plain dumps of XML files - time for some XSLT

I must say, PHPUnit is very nicely written - I've had to subclass one abstract class and one other class, and create one exception class, and I've got it all working, running test suites and producing XML DOM output
    If this for testpleasedelete.com ?

Comment

Looks like the football crowd has dispersed - it's now safe to pop out and get the paper.

The Police helicopter was hovering very low just down the road earlier. Dunno what, if anything, was going on
      Probably just a normal day!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        just having a break the moment - got the football on and a can of pepsi max
        Who are Liverpool playing?

Comment

century drivel

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            If this for testpleasedelete.com ?
            It's a general purpose thing. PHPUnit comes by default with a command-line based test runner, but I want to be able to see test results in the browser rather than having to SSH into the server every time

Comment

Population
              1894 Revenues
              437350 € Unemployment 1 %
              Transport 98 %
              Crime rate 1 %
              Pollution 2 %

rank=314

we dropped a place

Comment

Not sure I ever used that smilie before....

Comment

century drivel
                  Cue VF

Comment

It's a general purpose thing. PHPUnit comes by default with a command-line based test runner, but I want to be able to see test results in the browser rather than having to SSH into the server every time
                    I hope to do some web dev again sometime. A friend asked me the other day if I would consider some part-time wirk. I always said no for last 2 years due to baby. I now feel the energy (and the money need) to say yes!

Comment

I hope to do some web dev again sometime. A friend asked me the other day if I would consider some part-time wirk. I always said no for last 2 years due to baby. I now feel the energy (and the money need) to say yes!
                      BrilloPad
                      GreatestOfDads

century

Comment

Working...
                      X