• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How are you?

OK thanks - you?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

OK thanks - you?
      Just watching a bit of top gear on Dave before I pick up the kids.

No doubt they will want to watch an episode of Doctor Who after Dinner. We have serries 2 & 3 on DVD......

Comment

Last night we went out to dinner with friends. I got up at 7am when the baby awoke : so I had an afternoon sleep.

Comment

We went for dinner and a scary film. Our hosts arranged for a neighbour to open the back door at 11pm : then slam it and walk out.

I went straight to the kitchen to try to find a knife. Alas I couldn't find one.....

Comment

Looks like the football crowd has dispersed - it's now safe to pop out and get the paper.

The Police helicopter was hovering very low just down the road earlier. Dunno what, if anything, was going on

Comment

well its been quite a successfull visit to the tile shops, we have "saved" a good few quid. Plus we bought the hob today as the on-line retailer has let us down.

we have to return to the shop tomorrow to get the extractor fan.

The savings we have made are going to be spent on dish washer. We've never had one before and the "better" half would like one. Looks like valentines present is sorted

Comment

Got to go and pick DD1 up from friends at 7.30, then I can start work on my world famous garlic/chilli chicken.

I'm looking forward to it already

There's nothing better than cooking a nice meal with a glass of wine

Comment

DD2 is excited as she has a big ballet show tomorrow. Early bed me thinks.

Comment

just having a break the moment - got the football on and a can of pepsi max

Comment

I'm ing away at my web-based interface to the PHPUnit unit testing framework.

The TestNotFoundException class works, and is thrown correctly by the HTMLTestRunner class

Now to start outputting some HTML rather than text/plain dumps of XML files - time for some XSLT

I must say, PHPUnit is very nicely written - I've had to subclass one abstract class and one other class, and create one exception class, and I've got it all working, running test suites and producing XML DOM output

Comment

Working...
                      X