• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Nowhere near as hot as you doggie
    flattery will get you everywhere. probably.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      flattery will get you everywhere. probably.
      It does!

Anyway, sod this for a game of soldiers, I've got a nice bottle of "White Merlot" to hammer before I go to bed. Just the thing after my home made chili!!!

Night all!

Night CM!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        It does!

Anyway, sod this for a game of soldiers, I've got a nice bottle of "White Merlot" to hammer before I go to bed. Just the thing after my home made chili!!!

Night all!

Night CM!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Hmm, it would appear the Redditch Winter Ales Festival is looming.

Lady VF bought be some beer from the local Purity Brewing Company at Christmas - I was particularly impressed with Pure UBU.
          Purity are a bit of a favourite of the landlord in my local - UBU is good, but the Gold is effing brilliant...

... and on that note I shall walk myself to the train station in order to alloy myself to be conveyed to said public house for further sampling. Night night.

Comment

Evening denizens

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Interesting. Can I ask where you got the emails from?
            They were used as evidence in the Iowa consumer case, and as a result are now all publicly available - for example, here's one proving that billg (Bill Gates) was personally involved in the decision to bundle IE with Windows 98 (codenamed Memphis).

This directory has a number of subdirectories containing several thousand documents; some of them are boring sales reports, contracts, and so on, but many are emails from within Microsoft, or from other companies like Novell and Netscape discussing specific anti-competitive activities by MS.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              Purity are a bit of a favourite of the landlord in my local - UBU is good, but the Gold is effing brilliant...

... and on that note I shall walk myself to the train station in order to alloy myself to be conveyed to said public house for further sampling. Night night.
              The Gold was good, probably on a par with the Goose. The bottled version of Gold is stronger than the cask version (4.3% rather than 3.8%) although I think I may have tried the cask version at a Camra gig a while back. UBU is my favourite though - I shall be paying them a visit to pick up a mini cask (or maybe even a polypin )
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Evening denizens

They were used as evidence in the Iowa consumer case, and as a result are now all publicly available - for example, here's one proving that billg (Bill Gates) was personally involved in the decision to bundle IE with Windows 98 (codenamed Memphis).

This directory has a number of subdirectories containing several thousand documents; some of them are boring sales reports, contracts, and so on, but many are emails from within Microsoft, or from other companies like Novell and Netscape discussing specific anti-competitive activities by MS.
                Evening

Interesting. Like you say : alot of information there.

Comment

Population
                  1762 Revenues
                  408050 € Unemployment 0 %
                  Transport 100 %
                  Crime rate 0 %
                  Pollution 0 %

rank=310

Comment

Now watching Joanathan Creek on Gold

Comment

Mrs BP is on the wii