• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    have YOU visited today?
    YES
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

The ZeitGhost(tm) Super Duper Transmit Only Terminal wot Will Fit in A Box of Reasonable Size* appears to work ok...

*Patent Pending. I may have to work on the font size to get it all on the box though...

Comment

P.S. Bored now.

Muppetry much less in evidence this afternoon than this morning, thank all that's holy...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          P.S. Bored now.
          You can answer my question about screwing greedy agencies if you like
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Only 630 views required!!
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              I found out some time ago that I am on £2 an hour less than another contractor here, who is perceived (by others) as being less useful than me. I agreed to do the contract for this rate, so that is what I have done.

Now renewal is looming, I have brought the matter up. However in the current climate I would rather have another contract than another £2 an hour!!

C.
              I was in the same position last year when a contract brought in was on £80pd day more then me . However, there contract was teminated and I sayed on another nine months, did my job and their's as well.

Cheepet for the company and kept me in work.
              Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Did you do your half-day at ClientCo today Zara?

Comment

Right, sod this for a game of soldiers, off to the pub for an hour!

Shout the orders over!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Right, sod this for a game of soldiers, off to the pub for an hour!

Shout the orders over!
                    6 pints of ale and a bag of pork scratchings please Churcy!

Comment

Just been out to do a bit of shopping

I remembered to put the shopping in the back of the car this time. Last week I put it in the front passenger footwell. The bag fell over and a carton of milk slid under the clutch pedal as I was negotiating a series of busy junctions where several dual carriageways meet

Luckily it didn't prevent me using the clutch, but I've decided not to take the risk in future

Comment

Working...
                      X