• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight all
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
      Am very impressed with this firmware update. Look at all my posts; no crashes!
      And apparently no bizarre low (< 32) ASCII codes - I had to switch my entire TPD parsing strategy because of the peculiar "characters" that Bear's phone throws into the mix whenever he uses an apostrophe
      Last edited by NickFitz; 27 November 2008, 02:25. Reason: errant smiley

Comment

Nice to see Diver and HC reviving some of the old TPD night shift spirit

A year ago, this was about the time I'd be signing off from my Premier Inn bedroom... and with lots to do tomorrow, I think I should return to old habits, even at home

Comment

Morning TPD, as I got in early (for me) I thought I'd celebrate by joining you lot for the morning!
          B00med!

Comment

Morning all...

I'm a tad damp after the early morning monsoon.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              Boo!

El HeliCraig

got
              a

!!!
              !!!

Merely for completeness or something

Comment

Well having consulted the documentation for my security camera system (i.e. the source code), it transpires that the time and date thing does this:

<esc>dHHMMSSDDMMYY<day of the week>

Gosh.

DOTW is 1 to 7, 1 being Sunday I suspect...

I'd forgotten about the

<esc>R

that resets the count of recordings...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  And apparently no bizarre low (< 32) ASCII codes - I had to switch my entire TPD parsing strategy because of the peculiar "characters" that Bear's phone throws into the mix whenever he uses an apostrophe
                  This parsing strategy sounds interesting; tell us more?

Morning all!

Comment

Good morning all!

Comment

Morning folks

Finally made it into ClientCo after spending a delightful hour stuck on the M42 for no apparent reason.
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X