• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Gone back into the general building. doing one & tendering for another council contract at the moment.
    Brilliant, good for you!! Did you see it coming, or is it easy to change tack that quickly in your trade?

Comment

Only a few to go

I'll help you get a bit closer
      Why thank you!

Knowing my luck though, I'll miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
        Why thank you!

Knowing my luck though, I'll miss it.
        That said, you've not had one for a while either!!

Comment

Brilliant, good for you!! Did you see it coming, or is it easy to change tack that quickly in your trade?
          I knew that things were going south. that's why I started posting my CV on the job boards. trouble is, all I'm getting are job offers abroad, and I've done enough of that.
          I'll run the building business until I get something comfortable in the UK
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Am very impressed with this firmware update. Look at all my posts; no crashes!

Comment

That said, you've not had one for a while either!!
              I only go for the biggies now

Comment

Am very impressed with this firmware update. Look at all my posts; no crashes!
                He says with his fingers crossed

Comment

I knew that things were going south. that's why I started posting my CV on the job boards. trouble is, all I'm getting are job offers abroad, and I've done enough of that.
                  I'll run the building business until I get something comfortable in the UK

What is it you do; site manager type stuff? Anywhere nice abroad?

Comment

Some proof that I am some special kind of muppet.

Went on a date tonight.....before I left made myself some food.

Decided that I was in a garlic chicken kiev mood without thinking about what I was doing later. Doh.

That is a special kind of stupid.

Comment

I only go for the biggies now
                      Don't blame you. I pretend like I'm bothered, but really it's just a number. It does fill the day at ClientCo though.

He says with his fingers crossed
                      No no, if apple say they've fixed it; they normally have!!

Comment

Working...
                      X