• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Ok thanks...

How's your family?

My cat was rather unwell yesterday... poor old thing... chucking up left right & centre.
    Did you take Cat to vet? Was it some sort of prey it caught?

Our cat threw up a fur ball 2 weeks ago on Son's pillow!!

Everyone is now fine apart from me. But I am at clientco.

The grapes I had earlier(green, seedless) have gone down well so I am thinking of getting a hot chocolate.

I am using illness as a chance to give up coffee - last one was Thursday 20th at 8:30am. I seem to remember it gets easier after a week.......

Comment

So.... did anyone watch "Survivors"?

I started to, but got fed up... I think I'm apocalypsed out... and this one doesn't have Brian Blessed doing his shouty thing.

I managed 7 episodes of "Jericho" before I gave up.

I managed about 25 mins of "Survivors" before giving up.

Shades of "Earth Abides"...
      I have it videoed - bvut you are not the only one to give up on it - NF started a thread and reviews not good. Seems 90 mins too long - a bit ambitious. But I will give it a go.

Comment

I watched the "Little Green Men" episode of DS9 instead...

Comment

I watched the "Little Green Men" episode of DS9 instead...
          I love DS9! In fact I love all Star Trek

... and Star Wars - Last night, watched the Empire Strikes Back

I think it was on ITV, me and sis were loving it and our flat mate was going mental - she hated it
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I thought it was shame that the Enterprise series got canned - wasn't that bad, and that vulcan bird (T'Pol) was hot.

I think it was on ITV, me and sis were loving it and our flat mate was going mental - she hated it
              Damn, forgot that was on.

There's a special 2 hour episode of 24 on Sky tonight as an introduction to the season. Quite looking forward to that.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                I thought it was shame that the Enterprise series got canned - wasn't that bad, and that vulcan bird (T'Pol) was hot.

Damn, forgot that was on.

There's a special 2 hour episode of 24 on Sky tonight as an introduction to the season. Quite looking forward to that.
                I didn't mind Enterprise but I hated the fella who played the Captain - the engineer was hot though!

Woo Hoo - didn't know that bout 24.... but I like to watch the whole lot together and if I watch it on Sky tonight, I might end up watching the whole series Decisions decisions.....
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Not wanting to take this in to a Trekky thread, but have you seen the trailer for the new Star Trek film (here)?

Kirk gets giggy with Uhura.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                    Not wanting to take this in to a Trekky thread, but have you seen the trailer for the new Star Trek film (here)?

Kirk gets giggy with Uhura.
                    How times change, back in 1967 there was a tremendous fuss when The War Criminal gave her a kiss...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Uhura... (the original & best one)...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Comment

I didn't mind Enterprise but I hated the fella who played the Captain - the engineer was hot though!
                      Scott Bakula of "Quantum Leap" fame - I thought he did an OK job.

The engineer fella (Connor Trinneer) is in the current season of Stargate Atlantis.

Woo Hoo - didn't know that bout 24.... but I like to watch the whole lot together and if I watch it on Sky tonight, I might end up watching the whole series Decisions decisions.....
                      Not sure when the new series is starting - the episode tonight is a two hour special to bridge between the last season and the new one.
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X