• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh.

I've got a 3rd year student working on his project...

On a sunnyish Friday afternoon.

Comment

I hope he realises I'm out of here at about 16:10 this afternoon...

Comment

He's working on an rf project... I suspect that the chips I gave him didn't work the last twice they were employed...

Maybe I should order some more.

Comment

Hello Zeity

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            And what are you doing this weekend?
            probably working most of it, I'm taking a crash course in MySQL and PHP to build the database and front end I've just sold to a couple of clients

I need to finish the recordings I'm working on now of article submission sites.

Will probably go out for a local drink tonight or if I'm feeling very adventurous we've been invited out for a drinking session in the city (very messy business).

Apart from that might play WoW as well (got some nice new daggers) and maybe make a roast on Sunday.

How about you?
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              probably working most of it, I'm taking a crash course in MySQL and PHP to build the database and front end I've just sold to a couple of clients

I need to finish the recordings I'm working on now of article submission sites.

Will probably go out for a local drink tonight or if I'm feeling very adventurous we've been invited out for a drinking session in the city (very messy business).

Apart from that might play WoW as well (got some nice new daggers) and maybe make a roast on Sunday.

How about you?
              Sounds good. Which city is the city?

Just booked tickets to see bodyworks at the O2 arena on Sunday - only 15 min drive from us. I am really looking forward to it - kids will love it.......

Comment

Has bear turned up yet? Just trying to work out how close we are to the millenium........

Comment

Has bear turned up yet? Just trying to work out how close we are to the millenium........
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    How are you doing old chap? I guess now your back is better you have lots of jobs round the house lined up for this weekend?

Comment

Sounds good. Which city is the city?

Just booked tickets to see bodyworks at the O2 arena on Sunday - only 15 min drive from us. I am really looking forward to it - kids will love it.......
                      Larndon Taaahhn

Supposed to be going somewhere around Morgate, thing is I'm tucked up at home in Hampton Court (not actually in the palace (yet!)) so it would be a bit of a schlep. If I was based just round the corner or in the West end it would be different..
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X