• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    lunchtime
    Nearly!!

Pub for me today.... it's been a very long morning!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

So it is, so it is...

My LCD now displays 7 consecutive 8s.... and a funny symbol at the start.

Multiplex rate is up the creek though.

Comment

Went even funnier when I'd connected the floating end of the LCD bias resistor to ground...

Comment

Afternoon denizens

The manager/agent chappy is currently here with a gang of lads and some tradesmen, clearing out flats 1, 2 and 4 and seeing what work needs doing.

He tells me that "It's all sorted now" and that "They won't be causing any more trouble down here"

There's a large pile of seed trays in the back yard waiting to be taken away

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Population
            1541 Revenues
            356150 € Unemployment 1 %
            Transport 99 %
            Crime rate 0 %
            Pollution 0 %

rank=287

4 visitors so far including me and CM.....

Comment

I shall attempt to make it display stuff other than all 8s and the annunciators...

I may be some time...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Afternoon denizens

The manager/agent chappy is currently here with a gang of lads and some tradesmen, clearing out flats 1, 2 and 4 and seeing what work needs doing.

He tells me that "It's all sorted now" and that "They won't be causing any more trouble down here"

There's a large pile of seed trays in the back yard waiting to be taken away
                If you are really quick you could nick one and get your own little farming empire moving! You need never "work" again!!!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  If you are really quick you could nick one and get your own little farming empire moving! You need never "work" again!!!
                  Yup - picking up the soap for Big Ron from B Wing hardly counts as work, does it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Yup - picking up the soap for Big Ron from B Wing hardly counts as work, does it
                    Ok - well I wasn't thinking large scale distribution type farming.... just enough to keep you comfortable
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I shall attempt to make it display stuff other than all 8s and the annunciators...

I may be some time...
                      Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

I've just discovered the true horror of my creation!

One digit is distributed across 3 bytes...

Segments A,B, & F in one byte, C,G, & E in the 2nd byte, with DP (no, not that kind), D, & AN in the 3rd byte.

As I said before...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Comment

Working...
                      X