• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Later
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        How are you?
        Still ill. Not really getting much better. Went to the doctor yesterday for blood pressure checks, which were VERY bad. VERY VERY VERY bad.

But he doesn't want to treat the blood pressure until he knows what it's like - the hospital didn't record any of the readings they took when I was in last week (or didn't send them to him) so he only has yesterdays to go on.

Back to the nurse tomorrow morning, then back to the doctor again on Friday morning, and I think he's going to put me on betablockers to help the blood pressure, migraines and dizziness (there was an interesting article in the Grauniad last week about migraine induced dizziness) in one go. He just doesn't want to do it yet until he's got some more accurate BP readings before treatment to know how it's going.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

OK - basic stats time:

Code:
          BrilloPad     15,892
          zeitghost     13,909
          Diver         10,799
          DS23          10,001
          cailin maith   9,983
          BrowneIssue    8,564
          TheFaQQer      7,933
          NickFitz       7,323
          FiveTimes      6,062
          Bear           5,055
          To think - there was a time when I thought that DS23 would never be caught...

And CM will get her TPD 10K tomorrow, too.

I'm so proud of how TPD has grown, my children, I really am.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Evening folks

When is the Xmas do? Is there a separate thread??
            http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-shin-dig.html
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Evening all.. just passing through briefly.
              Hoping to get to the pub tonight to drink away my frustrations.

Apart from OfficeIdiot and ClientCo, I have just had my dad on the phone having a bash at me because I chucked away a shelving unit my brother made 10 years ago at school (it was well made!); which I have had in my house for 7 years and I chucked as part of the move into Mrs HC. Annoying thing is that my brother would never have mentioned it if it weren't for Dad going and telling him. FFS won't people just but the **** out!!!!

Comment

Still ill. Not really getting much better. Went to the doctor yesterday for blood pressure checks, which were VERY bad. VERY VERY VERY bad.

But he doesn't want to treat the blood pressure until he knows what it's like - the hospital didn't record any of the readings they took when I was in last week (or didn't send them to him) so he only has yesterdays to go on.

Back to the nurse tomorrow morning, then back to the doctor again on Friday morning, and I think he's going to put me on betablockers to help the blood pressure, migraines and dizziness (there was an interesting article in the Grauniad last week about migraine induced dizziness) in one go. He just doesn't want to do it yet until he's got some more accurate BP readings before treatment to know how it's going.
                hmm - if blood pressure bad best keep away from general!

This BP reading what shall I read?

seriously - get well soon.

BP

Comment

OK - basic stats time:

Code:
                  BrilloPad     15,892
                  zeitghost     13,909
                  Diver         10,799
                  DS23          10,001
                  cailin maith   9,983
                  BrowneIssue    8,564
                  TheFaQQer      7,933
                  NickFitz       7,323
                  FiveTimes      6,062
                  Bear           5,055
                  To think - there was a time when I thought that DS23 would never be caught...

And CM will get her TPD 10K tomorrow, too.

I'm so proud of how TPD has grown, my children, I really am.

I still hope to see 200k - or will my children see it?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      Evening all.. just passing through briefly.
                      Hoping to get to the pub tonight to drink away my frustrations.

Apart from OfficeIdiot and ClientCo, I have just had my dad on the phone having a bash at me because I chucked away a shelving unit my brother made 10 years ago at school (it was well made!); which I have had in my house for 7 years and I chucked as part of the move into Mrs HC. Annoying thing is that my brother would never have mentioned it if it weren't for Dad going and telling him. FFS won't people just but the flip out!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X