• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Glad you got that mailing list thing sorted, I recall you were a bit about it.

It's all moving along Bear, I like it!
    It took 2 nights work just to get it working properly - so much for an easy install script! another night to get the pages integrated so they look like plan b website.

actually, I might hold off on the blogging software. It's only a service I offered the school that's interested in sponsorship from Plan B Co - they won't need it for a while.

What's next? Advertising I think.
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      It took 2 nights work just to get it working properly - so much for an easy install script! another night to get the pages integrated so they look like plan b website.

actually, I might hold off on the blogging software. It's only a service I offered the school that's interested in sponsorship from Plan B Co - they won't need it for a while.

What's next? Advertising I think.
      Yes advertising, so far my Plan B has been moving forward slowly through word of mouth but the time will come when I need to allocate a budget.

Edit - well I've got a sort of budget for it but I think I'm going to have to revise it!
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Mmm coffee..
        That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

My Plan B will progress through word of mouth (hence the school sponsorship thing).

However, I will rely on an advertising income stream from reciprical adverts and click through income - that's what I need to set up now.

Comment

Mmm coffee..
            Mmm Wine....

...although I think your approach is far more sensible!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              Anyhow - night all - Plan Pub worked; I am now calm and tranquil until another day with OfficeIdiot (but with VF to level this insanity out a bit) tomorrow.....
              I object to that - makes me sound almost sensible
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Mmm Wine....

...although I think your approach is far more sensible!
                I need to concentrate for a few hours on Plan B so no booze for me
                That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  I object to that - makes me sound almost sensible
                  Where you been hiding VF, Plan B?
                  That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Where you been hiding VF, Plan B?
                    Aye, toiling with Google checkout's inability to cope with the complete set of ISO 3166 country codes. Fotunately I have a cunning workaround (aka "bodge").

How's it going with you?
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I need to concentrate for a few hours on Plan B so no booze for me
                      Ahh...Discipline!

...I wonder if there's a install script on the web for that?

Comment

Working...
                      X