• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Give me a minute to stop

Here you are:
    Thanks
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Evening all
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Well boys, I have had THE most traumatic trip home ever!!!

Was about to have a wee (of course) before I left the office but as soon as I walked across the floor the fliping alarm went off - some tosser had locked me in and set the alarm. I raced downstairs in the bloody dark, nearly killed myself on the bloody stairs, to switch it off before the police turned up.

When I had finally composed myself, I was about to open the front door, only to discover it was locked with the key, not just on the electronic thingy.... I can't reach the lock had to go back upstairs, get a chair bring it down - stand on it - open the lock, bring the chair back up and then finally I was able to leave. On the outside is a step they installed just for me cos I am too short to open the door without it.

Then to add to my and compound my shame over Friday night, I bumped into the guy who owns the kebab shop. He gave me grief for being so drunk and commended the doggie for looking after me

What a night!!!
        That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Ok ok I'm sorry CM
          That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

I've been a good boy and loaded up the dishwasher and done all ironing
            That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Evening folks
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                yup I bought it from VF's shop on ebay...
                Ssssh, that's my plan B!

Comment

Wonder if he is sober? He went to the pub after work
                  I'm absholootaley phine orraffacer. Yooor my beshtisht mate yuu arrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Evening folks
                    Evening VF
                    That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Well boys, I have had THE most traumatic trip home ever!!!

Was about to have a wee (of course) before I left the office but as soon as I walked across the floor the fliping alarm went off - some tosser had locked me in and set the alarm. I raced downstairs in the bloody dark, nearly killed myself on the bloody stairs, to switch it off before the police turned up.

When I had finally composed myself, I was about to open the front door, only to discover it was locked with the key, not just on the electronic thingy.... I can't reach the lock had to go back upstairs, get a chair bring it down - stand on it - open the lock, bring the chair back up and then finally I was able to leave. On the outside is a step they installed just for me cos I am too short to open the door without it.

Then to add to my and compound my shame over Friday night, I bumped into the guy who owns the kebab shop. He gave me grief for being so drunk and commended the doggie for looking after me

What a night!!!
                      I think I speak for everyone when I say

Comment

Working...
                      X