• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great time tonight boxing on the wii......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      evening all
      Evening Scourer

Comment

Evening all

iProfiles on agency sites, don't you just hate filling in all that carping info. isn't that what CV's are for?
        Why exactly did I put all that effort into my CV?
        I upload it to their site as requested, and then they want me to fill in ten pages of iProfile!!! Bollrox to that.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I'm off to bed now

G'night all
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Evening all

iProfiles on agency sites, don't you just hate filling in all that carping info. isn't that what CV's are for?
            I upload it to their site as requested, and then they want me to fill in ten pages of iProfile!!! Bollrox to that.
            They're technologically retarded.

FWIW I always present my CV as an RTF file, but with a .doc extension on the filename. I've lost count of the times pimps have told me that they can't read .rtf because they "need a Word document" - I send them the same file but with the file extension changed from ".rtf" to ".doc" and they can then read it - yet they could read it the first time around if they tried

It sickens me that adults, who are used as intermediaries by people who want to give me money, know less than an eight-year-old about these matters - and then expect to be paid for their incompetence

Any fule kno how to cope with that.

It's the thieving gits who don't know what they're up to that get the rest a bad name - the agents say that about us, and we say that about the agents.

Sadly, we are all correct

I never used to

^^^ EDIT: this was left over from an earlier draft, but it seems meet to leave it here, as I listen to Magazine's album The Correct Use of Soap
            Last edited by NickFitz; 13 September 2008, 02:24.

Comment

morning all

Comment

Population
                1370 Revenues
                316600 € Unemployment 0 %
                Transport 99 %
                Crime rate 0 %
                Pollution 0 %

rank=245

Comment

I am off to the local carphone whorehouse in a few minutes. Need a new charger for my phone.

Comment

Morning all... isn't it a glorious morning?

Have I missed anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Hello all!

evening all

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Evening Scourer

Evening all

I'm off to bed now

G'night all

morning all

I am off to the local carphone whorehouse in a few minutes. Need a new charger for my phone.

Have fun...

Comment

Working...
                      X