• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I'm tired

Where is the Chimp?

Monkey hasn't been here all day either.....
    burning the candle at both ends again?

Comment

Sounded like you were strangling a cat, anyway - the restraining order isn't working is it
      found a loophole

Changed my name by deed poll
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        The new brush bar just arrived for the wife's Dyson vacuum.

Working perfectly again now, just tried it

And it only took me about three minutes to figure out how to turn the damned thing on seriously
        I have a dyson too - it's about the only electrical item I got out of the divorce....

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        burning the candle at both ends again?
        Work, work, bloody work!!

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        found a loophole

Changed my name by deed poll
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I have a dyson too - it's about the only electrical item I got out of the divorce....
          Dyson make vibrators?

Comment

yesterday I have a day off clientco to take my son to be assessed for autism. Further assessment needed...
            Woo, increasing my TPD post count and upsetting people at the same time. Who say's men can't multitask!

ps. hope things work out ok for the little'un.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Dyson make vibrators?
              Good God no...... would you believe I never had one of those till me and ex-husband split up....
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Woo, increasing my TPD post count and upsetting people at the same time. Who say's men can't multitask!

ps. hope things work out ok for the little'un.

It was very unfair of me to post what I did.

I doubt my son will be diagnosed autistic or even asbergers - but he shows some signs.

90% he is a good lad - very bright, very loving.

The worst moment was when he was standing up - playing with a toy. He divebombed his headcinto (wooden) floor as hard as he could and said "I want to rip my brain out"!!

Luckily seems to be a one-off.

I think not getting on with his teacher this year did not help...

Comment

Good God no...... would you believe I never had one of those till me and ex-husband split up....
                  Good grief - I love seeing the gf use hers! She loves a rabbit - well she did before she got pregnant...

Comment

Good grief - I love seeing the gf use hers! She loves a rabbit - well she did before she got pregnant...
                    I did get one of those too but - when I took it out of the box it was so big, it seriously scared the life out of me.... it's been in the drawer ever since.... never been used
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

What? A Dyson vacuum
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X