• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Sounds like my marriage BP. What that song about not knowing what you have till it's gone? Bollux is what it is

Though I do miss the early days of marriage. Life was blissful in those days. Then came the ESRF....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Though I do miss the early days of marriage. Life was blissful in those days. Then came the ESRF....
      The European Synchrotron Radiation Facility? Her head was turned by a high energy particle flashing his charge about?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The European Synchrotron Radiation Facility? Her head was turned by a high energy particle flashing his charge about?
        for the effect it had it might of been

Here it stood for "End Stage Renal Failure".

Anyway - lets talk about something nice. Anyone got a piccie of a fluffy kitten?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          How did the meeting go RH?
          No reply. Looks like RH is killing the permies.....

Comment

BrilloPad 14,097
            zeitghost 13,035
            Diver 10,238
            DS23 10,000
            cailin maith 9,019

Zeity not very busy today.......

Comment

for the effect it had it might of been

Here it stood for "End Stage Renal Failure".

Anyway - lets talk about something nice. Anyone got a piccie of a fluffy kitten?
              I've got some lovely pictures of pussy's but they dont allow inline images anymore
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                How did the meeting go RH?
                Postponed until tomorrow. She's ill, apparently.
                Had a sly word with the finance manager and she says R&D director is digging her heels in and wants all webbery stuff to remain under her remit.
                Politics...
                Somehow between now and Monday I need to design my own job spec.
                I'm only 2 or 3 mouse clicks away from reactivating my cv on jobswerve.

Comment

I've got some lovely pictures of pussy's but they dont allow inline images anymore
                  So your camera in the ladies is still working then?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Postponed until tomorrow. She's ill, apparently.
                    Had a sly word with the finance manager and she says R&D director is digging her heels in and wants all webbery stuff to remain under her remit.
                    Politics...
                    Somehow between now and Monday I need to design my own job spec.
                    I'm only 2 or 3 mouse clicks away from reactivating my cv on jobswerve.
                    Well it can't hurt to look around, can it?

You will be grand sweetie, just take your time
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

So your camera in the ladies is still working then?
                      No - his camera broke when she paid a visit.

Comment

Working...
                      X