• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Wot Carling Said

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Lazy? Moi?

I looked up RFC 1918 earlier, and in a while I'm going to read up on crontab, so I can get the new TPD spider running in Java on Amazon EC2...
      Ok, how about.... so laid back you are virtually horizontal

Understood none of the last para but - best of luck
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Erk.

ERK.

I have a meeting with two of the most important directors of clientco. Imminently. R&D director would like me to stay on and head up tech developments re UI design and future dashboards - v technical role but with opportunities for product development and BA training. Marketing director wants me to work for him and head up the web development team, working closely with marketers, agencies etc. A v creative role.

And I DON'T KNOW what to say!!!!!!! BUGGER. Both offer loads of opportunities and a hefty rate rise. Marketing seems a bit fluffy but more creative. Tech offers more in the way of hard skills but more buisnessy.

Meeting in about 5 min.

Am I nervous or what. Regardless, the web team I manage will be taken into Marketing. tulip. These developments were announced to me about half an hour ago. I should (apparently) have questions in mind for both directors.

buggerbuggerbuggerbuggerbuggerama

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggghh hhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Comment

Ironically, I was about to put my CV on the market to escape this client and move somewhere more interesting.

Ah, change. Lovely.

Comment

Hmm... I have a bit more time - they're having a fat chat together at the mo. Where are you all???

Comment

Hmm?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  Hmm... I have a bit more time - they're having a fat chat together at the mo. Where are you all???
                  Awaiting the result....

Comment

Oi.

Comment

c'mon man... spill...

Comment

Working...
                      X