• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well - I guess that's me too

night night everyone
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Nite all
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Goodnight all
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Ah, Christ on a crutch...

Settling down in the armchair, I reach out with my left hand to pick up the computer tray whilst using my right hand to have a sup of water.

The water goes down the wrong way and I'm coughing, spluttering and sneezing for nearly five minutes before I manage to get my trachea calmed down

Anyway...

Hello

Comment

My first big buy will be not Porsche but rights to close this thread with me having the last post - this one!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              My first big buy will be not Porsche but rights to close this thread with me having the last post - this one!
              Hi AtW

Sadly, I bought this thread last week - but to be honest, you'd be better off buying One a Day and keeping it going

Hope things are OK with you - I'm about to crash out, so good night

Comment

Good morning everyone!

What a beautiful day it is too!

Comment

Morning all

Comment

posted at 08:08 on the 08/08/08

Comment

busy day ahead at clientco

Comment

Working...
                      X