• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I can't win

the spankings are to be divided among you equally!
    Once again I get the blame for not doing anything... Its like being a kid all over again

Comment

Afternoon denizens

I've got to go and make a very techy post over in Technical - back in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Afternoon denizens

I've got to go and make a very techy post over in Technical - back in a bit

I trust we'll be impressed even if we can't understand all the words...

Comment

I was going to stagger down the hill into Swansea again this lunchtime...

However, the very impressive thunder, lightning and torrential rain rather put me off the idea.

So I read my book instead, having turned the pc off just in case...

Comment

I've been building some circuit boards (PIC Icebreaker).

I originally ordered them in January.

I received them in June.

That's the kind of thing that made Britain great...

Comment

Got ZZ Top on playing on the MP3 again...

I discovered that there's a limit to the number of tracks you can have in the root directory... it gets confused.

Comment

We're waiting....

<sound of drumming fingers on desk>

Comment

Sun's out now... it looks quite pleasant.

Especially since it's 23 deg C in here today, rather than the hot & stick 26 it was yesterday...

I wonder how many fractions of a foot of rain we had at lunch time...

Don't think it was 0.09ft, but you never know.

Comment

Right, that's that done

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Thats what you told the mrs? We know you got drunk and did not make it to the toilet!
                      I would use the wardrobe not the walls, that way you can just shut the door and walk away
                      A friend's father once used the laundry basket

You can see the logic: it's in the bathroom, it has a lid... this must be the place

Comment

Working...
                      X