• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    chap from HK office visiting for 3 weeks - he went to see his son for 2nd time. 1st visit a disaster - 2nd was not so bad. I told him that his ex was buiklding him up to knock him down. sure enough his brief got a v v bad letter last night. not only does she want all his money and income - but money he does not have!

thing is he is too nice to her. he still loves his ex. I have tried to tell him but he will not listen. why are men soooooooooooooo stupid?
    Love is a very strange thing indeed!

Btw, about the honesty thing. First date, warts and all - best policy, from both parties!

Comment

I am off at 11am today

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Love is a very strange thing indeed!

Btw, about the honesty thing. First date, warts and all - best policy, from both parties!
        Absolutely! But I wish my gf took that approach. We are together 5.5 years now - 2 years ago she got arm pains. seems she was diabetic - and had suspected so for years. I was extremely

Comment

Absolutely! But I wish my gf took that approach. We are together 5.5 years now - 2 years ago she got arm pains. seems she was diabetic - and had suspected so for years. I was extremely
          And do you know what she told me? "I have always been a single girl - I find it hard being in a relationship"!!!!!! FFS

Well having a baby certainly cured her of that!

And I used to get the "your kids are cramping my single lifestyle". I aint heard that for 18 months!!

Comment

I am off at 11am today
            best bit is that I am paid a full day at clientco no matter how many hours I work!

well - work is a strong term. I show up, post on tpd, and leave.

Comment

Perhaps she didn't want to worry you. Still, sorted now, eh?

When I first met current girly I said "Right, you can ask me any questions you want. And she did and still does!" But hey, we got through that.

Comment

Perhaps she didn't want to worry you. Still, sorted now, eh?

When I first met current girly I said "Right, you can ask me any questions you want. And she did and still does!" But hey, we got through that.
                eerrr - sorted? who told you that!

A similar thing happened about 3 months ago! And it involved diabetes but in slightly different circumstances. Alas I can't post about it here - though there are a couple of posters who know what is going on...

Your current girl - was her first question "do you post on cuk?" I bet you lied about that one...

Comment

eerrr - sorted? who told you that!

A similar thing happened about 3 months ago! And it involved diabetes but in slightly different circumstances. Alas I can't post about it here - though there are a couple of posters who know what is going on...

Your current girl - was her first question "do you post on cuk?" I bet you lied about that one...
                  Well, would you admit to spending most of your time posting bollox on a forum populated by people who until recently you'd never met?

I think we all know the answer to that one, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I think I may have cocked up this blind date that a certain person off here has been trying to set me up on by sending an email describing myself to the potential datee.

Remind me again: should one be completely honest about oneself:
                    • Before the first date;
                    • After the first date;
                    • On the tenth wedding anniversary;
                    • Never.

Answers on a tag attached to a balloon at a village fete please - if it finally comes to rest hereabouts, you have the chance not only to advise me, but also to win a pot of Mrs Threadgood's home-made gooseberry jam
                    Ah Nick - c'mon sweetie - what happened, how did it go?

Morning everyone
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Well, would you admit to spending most of your time posting bollox on a forum populated by people who until recently you'd never met?

I think we all know the answer to that one, don't we?
                      The gf is desperate to see what I get up to on cuk! When I used to watch a dvd on my pc while she watched tv - she was happy. now she regularly gets upset and says things like "talking to your boyfriend again". I assume she means HAB

I leave her to post on her forum - why can't she leave me to post on mine?

Comment

Working...
                      X