• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragons den time

Comment

Just watched the thing on 4 about adults learning to read...

Most rewarding when they finally twig what's going on and how this reading business works...

Comment

Evening all Just passing through on my way to bed - got a meeting first thing that I need to be "fresh" for
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Byeeeee

I hooked up the 286 running my old assembler program & the Windoze box running the VB program.... no contest...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Byeeeee

I hooked up the 286 running my old assembler program & the Windoze box running the VB program.... no contest...
            Byeeeee
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Evening all Just passing through on my way to bed - got a meeting first thing that I need to be "fresh" for
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Byeeeee

Which one won?

Comment

I think I may have cocked up this blind date that a certain person off here has been trying to set me up on by sending an email describing myself to the potential datee.

Remind me again: should one be completely honest about oneself:
                  • Before the first date;
                  • After the first date;
                  • On the tenth wedding anniversary;
                  • Never.

Answers on a tag attached to a balloon at a village fete please - if it finally comes to rest hereabouts, you have the chance not only to advise me, but also to win a pot of Mrs Threadgood's home-made gooseberry jam

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I think I may have cocked up this blind date that a certain person off here has been trying to set me up on by sending an email describing myself to the potential datee.

Remind me again: should one be completely honest about oneself:
                    • Before the first date;
                    • After the first date;
                    • On the tenth wedding anniversary;
                    • Never.

Answers on a tag attached to a balloon at a village fete please - if it finally comes to rest hereabouts, you have the chance not only to advise me, but also to win a pot of Mrs Threadgood's home-made gooseberry jam
                    Personally I picked during the first date - but I am stupid! I think the right answer is never?

Comment

Population
                      1232 Revenues
                      282200 € Unemployment 1 %
                      Transport 99 %
                      Crime rate 0 %
                      Pollution 2 %

rank=231

Comment

Working...
                      X