• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Oi! keep the noise down over there! I am trying for 40 winks...
    <whispers>Ah, sorry 'bout that - got a bit over-excited generating my invoice for ClientCo </whispers>
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Morning OG
      Hey Diver - I seem to have absorbed the info that you've been poorly. How are things?

Comment

Almost time to put my jumper on, now that I've cooled down from staggering up the hill...

I was interested to see that over the weekend someone has tried to drive some sort of vehicle down some steps... the ones that I used to stagger up...

Police tape & barriers either end of the steps.

Unfortunate that said vehicle would have to be less than 4 feet wide to accomplish this though...

Whatever it was seems to have made a fair old mess of the handrail that's in the middle of the steps...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Hey Diver - I seem to have absorbed the info that you've been poorly. How are things?
          Fine! Still off work though for another 4 months apparently. Been off since I cut my hand off on Feb 14th
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I've got a Passat <spit> that's ready for that treatment...
            Haven't we all.
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Fine! Still off work though for another 4 months apparently. Been off since I cut my hand off on Feb 14th
              Ouch! Sorry to hear that mate. When can you get back to diving?

Comment

The lizard scores again!

I love it when that happens...

Zeity

got
                a

!!!

Merely for completeness or something

Two in a row & a bonus mark.
                well done old chap
                Last edited by BrilloPad; 30 June 2008, 08:47. Reason: I was talking nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Ouch! Sorry to hear that mate. When can you get back to diving?
                  I won't be, supervisory only from now on
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Almost time to put my jumper on, now that I've cooled down from staggering up the hill...

I was interested to see that over the weekend someone has tried to drive some sort of vehicle down some steps... the ones that I used to stagger up...

Police tape & barriers either end of the steps.

Unfortunate that said vehicle would have to be less than 4 feet wide to accomplish this though...

Whatever it was seems to have made a fair old mess of the handrail that's in the middle of the steps...
                    I reckon you will need a new car before winter sets in...

Comment

It's like banging your head against a wall, it's lovely when it stops...
                      zeitghost
                      More fingers than teeth

Comment

Working...
                      X