• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    Quiet all over CUKspace. Someone is trying to ressurrect the gay/ginger theme over there though.
    When the trolls are banned it goes quiet! Everyone seems to like an argument! Except me...

Comment

The baby is having a morning kip - when he awakes we are off to Bluewater

Comment

I will pick up petrol on the way - we go to Watford on Saturday. school reunion for the gf and her aunt/grandmother live there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          The baby is having a morning kip - when he awakes we are off to Bluewater
          I've never liked that place, the malls are too narrow for the number of people. Also I need to pay to get over the bridge, so Lakeside wins.
          Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

The mother-out-law will go too - she is staying for a week. The house runs ALOT smoother when she is staying. We have 2 living rooms so we can all watch what we want on TV.

Comment

Has anyone seen CM today?

Comment

Has anyone seen CM today?
                Didn't she say she'd arranged to meet her PT this morning? Maybe they got carried away...
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Didn't she say she'd arranged to meet her PT this morning? Maybe they got carried away...
                  She is still exercising! She will come back very fit then.

Oh that sort of carried away! I think the PT is a lady? That conjures up a lovely image...

Comment

I think the PT is a lady? That conjures up a lovely image...
                    Reminds me of a movie I saw once...I've said too much.
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Morning everyone

Can I be the first to mention ponies today?
                      Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                      "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                      Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Working...
                      X