• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali View Post
    byeeeeeeee everyone
    Bye

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Started fairly badly....

Had to take my dad to the hospital for his 2nd cataract op...

All going swimmingly until I reverse car out of garage & discover a tree has fallen during the night coz of the semi gales we had...

Not a show stopper coz I managed to squeeze the car past the tree & someone else's garage... mostly by driving slowly through the crown...

Got to the hospital at 8:30 (on time!) to be informed that his notes were in Neath Port Talbot rather than where they were supposed to be... ho hum...

Wait.

Wait.

Wait some more...

I go to the university bookshop & buy some books... I think it was a novelty for them...

Come back, still hasn't gone in.

Eventually goes in at 11:30, a mere 3 hours late...

Has op & we're back here by 12:45.

After my beans & little sausages (that taste like those little sausages you get in cans of beans) it was time to tackle the tree.

I chopped much of the crown off with my Lidl ratcheting cutter thingy & my neighbour came along with his chainsaw & did the thicker stuff...

Then I put the car back in the garage & logged on here....

Ever so much fun.
      Well you coulf have told us yesterday! We were worried!

Comment

Knackered now...

Cut grass.

Ran over turd.

Probably cat turd from the awful smell...

Comment

bye zeity

byeeeeeeee everyone

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Bye

Comment

Well you coulf have told us yesterday! We were worried!
            I forgot.

Sorry.

I'll be taking him back for follow up tomorrow morning at 8... deep joy.

Comment

I forgot.

Sorry.

I'll be taking him back for follow up tomorrow morning at 8... deep joy.
              I hope it goes well.

Comment

Comment

Currengtly watching come dine with me

Comment

Guten abends, everybody peeps!

Wavey wave.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I am at home today. sick of clientco. yet another senior resignation coming though - should be MORE fireworks...
                      Just like I did yesterday.

I got in to an email from a manager. It was a copy of one she'd sent to a whole bunch of senior managers complaining about me because I wasn't in yesterday.

Funny that, nor was she. She was the one phoning me at my registered office, from her home.
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X