• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Afternoon denizens
    It's taking you a while to catch up ... and I can't say I'm surprised.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      It's taking you a while to catch up ... and I can't say I'm surprised.
      Yup, just been perusing the major handbag waving and hair pulling over in General

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Yup, just been perusing the major handbag waving and hair pulling over in General
        Did get a bit juvenile. Calling each otehr gay and then boasting about how many girls they've had is a bit 6th formish for me. Maybe I'm just getting old.
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
          Did get a bit juvenile.
          What do you mean "get" juvenile. That was General. Juvenile is aspirational for General.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

But you've got to admit: it was pant-wettingly funny!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
              Did get a bit juvenile. Calling each otehr gay and then boasting about how many girls they've had is a bit 6th formish for me. Maybe I'm just getting old.
              It did a bit....

Funny though!!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I wonder where the mods were today.

Comment

I was expecting a banning at one point when Xeno "reported" me.

Comment

I wonder where the mods were today.
                    Health & Safety - they daren't risk getting involved in a spat like that. Too much risk of being bashed on the shins by a pygmy's handbag

Comment

I was expecting a banning at one point when Xeno "reported" me.
                      I don't think he would have really reported you.....

He is actually a really nice guy and I thought that beforeI snogged him - so no bias there
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X