• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I get 3 spanks for that one do I?

oh me oh my!
    I think you should have waited until smutty friday to post it...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I think you should have waited until smutty friday to post it...
      Yes I'll have to pull something out of the bag to top that
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

You lot have shagging on the brain!!

However - I have to say judging by that forum Ted seems to be spending time on recently, I have to say I am greatful for for the bit of restraint ye show
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
          morning everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            Ok - so is this officially lunchtime?

If so - i shall wander and find some food

Bear

got
            a

Merely for completeness

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              You lot have shagging on the brain!!

However - I have to say judging by that forum Ted seems to be spending time on recently, I have to say I am greatful for for the bit of restraint ye show

I’m getting some good tips from that forum, particularly like the ‘donkey punch’ idea..
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

A word to the wise: People get banned here for mentioning that...

Comment

Just been to see Lord (one of three at Lords at clienco) Headhoncho and informed him that I shall be leaving at the end of the month. He wished me the best of luck with my entrepreneurial endevours and requested a business card should my services be required again…..

……… which was nice

Comment

One of the other Lords here owns half of Scotland apparently..

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      And how was the chat with GSP?
                      As expected. Shes becoming more insecure the longer I know her (or revealing more of it) and thats a real turn off. She's coming over tonight so I'll see how it lies but I reckon we migrated into being mates about a fortnight ago.

I reckon what she really wants is a relationship with me like I have with the mutual mate that introduced us. I have a really close relationship with this friend, she is also 6 years older than me (31) and married.

But I have known her for 10 years and that's something GSP doesn't seem to grasp. I can't replicate what I have with this mate with her becuase its taken 10 years of work.

Women. They just don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X