• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GARRRGH I'm still at work and I've looked in on TPD. Will this EOD process never end...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune Green View Post
      Here's a pic of a CR2032.
      Thats them -

Okay. Looks like the glass EKS scales take two CR2032 batteries. These are standard calculator batteries, so you should be able to go to any office supply or electronics shop to get them.

If they're secured in the scales with a small metal plate, you may need a small screwdriver to unscrew the plate before you can get the batteries out.
      Thanks FG - there is a staples down the street - they might have them, I guess.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Thats them -

Thanks FG - there is a staples down the street - they might have them, I guess.
        Staples will definitely have them. Glad I could help!

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          GARRRGH I'm still at work and I've looked in on TPD. Will this EOD process never end...
          Hi MM

will tpd ever end?

Comment

Staples will definitely have them. Glad I could help!
            I hope you are not neglecting the one-a-day thread....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I hope you are not neglecting the one-a-day thread....
              Not at all!! There's some new ones there already. More to come later......much later.......

Comment

Greetings denizens

The train made it to London about two minutes early... not quite enough to justify the proud boasts made over the Tannoy, IMHO, but I suppose they felt pleased with themselves

Now in the hotel... 3g modem took about five goes, connecting and immediately disconnecting, but seems to be stable now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Greetings denizens

The train made it to London about two minutes early... not quite enough to justify the proud boasts made over the Tannoy, IMHO, but I suppose they felt pleased with themselves

Now in the hotel... 3g modem took about five goes, connecting and immediately disconnecting, but seems to be stable now

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Moscow Mule
                    Super poster

century

Comment

I now have the MacBook charging, the iPod Nano charging off the MacBook (which is also powering the modem), the mobile charging, and the camera battery charging

Definitely going to get my money's worth in electricity while I'm here

Comment

Working...
                      X