• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now is the time to say Bye Bye...

Off we go into the vasty deep...

Pouring with rain.

Again.

Still.

Ho hum...

Comment

Zeity -

I have a question....

I have electronic scales in my bathroom and the battery is gone - they are lithium (???) batteries... can i just change them like regular ones and where in the name of Jaysus do I buy them from
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Feck - just missed him
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

Are they CR2032 batteries?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Zeity -

I have a question....

I have electronic scales in my bathroom and the battery is gone - they are lithium (???) batteries... can i just change them like regular ones and where in the name of Jaysus do I buy them from
            Lithium is just the type - there'll be a number on them somewhere, type the number into somewhere like here and buy the fellas - and just replace them as you would regular batteries.

Are you sure you haven't broken the scales by jumping up and down on them to fool them?

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune Green View Post
              Are they CR2032 batteries?
              No idea FG

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              Lithium is just the type - there'll be a number on them somewhere, type the number into somewhere like here and buy the fellas - and just replace them as you would regular batteries.

Are you sure you haven't broken the scales by jumping up and down on them to fool them?
              Nope... although I do move them round the bathroom 'till they tell me something I like to hear Only thing is - when I tried to take the batteries out I couldn't, they are stuck or something....
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

No idea FG
                Hmmm. Do you know the make and model of your scales?

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune Green View Post
                  Hmmm. Do you know the make and model of your scales?
                  Glass EKS ones but thats about it
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Glass EKS ones but thats about it
                    Okay. Looks like the glass EKS scales take two CR2032 batteries. These are standard calculator batteries, so you should be able to go to any office supply or electronics shop to get them.

If they're secured in the scales with a small metal plate, you may need a small screwdriver to unscrew the plate before you can get the batteries out.

Comment

Here's a pic of a CR2032.

Comment

Working...
                      X