• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has somebody else jumped in? One never knows in the trepidatious time in which we live

Comment

Ah, the pali seems also to be mine... I can't remember the last time I had a pali.

I devoted some effort to creating a regular expression that would determine whether or not the base-10 string representation of a numeric value was a palindrome, but unfortunately it was whilst I was on the Tube, I didn't bother to write it down, and I can no longer remember it.

Ho hum

I'll work it out again - it's important for the stuff I plan to do with testpleasedelete.com, now that I have some time to work on that

Comment

And having bagged myself the rather fine 107701, I shall bid you all goodnight, as I watch 10 Rillington Place - a DVD that Amazon recommended, presumably because I'd clicked the "I already own it" button to some other Richard Attenborough films, but which I bought because I remember it being a very good film - I'm not one of those people that obsessively researches serial killers, but this is a particularly fine dramatisation of a particularly sordid episode in British criminal history.

Night denizens

Oh, hang on, I got a century and a pali: I think I might award myself a banana for that:

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Has somebody else jumped in? One never knows in the trepidatious time in which we live
          century

Comment

Ah, the pali seems also to be mine... I can't remember the last time I had a pali.

I devoted some effort to creating a regular expression that would determine whether or not the base-10 string representation of a numeric value was a palindrome, but unfortunately it was whilst I was on the Tube, I didn't bother to write it down, and I can no longer remember it.

Ho hum

I'll work it out again - it's important for the stuff I plan to do with testpleasedelete.com, now that I have some time to work on that

NickFitz
            Contractor Among Contractors

pali

I forgot all about tpd.com - I expect lots of techie posts soon....

Comment

And having bagged myself the rather fine 107701, I shall bid you all goodnight, as I watch 10 Rillington Place - a DVD that Amazon recommended, presumably because I'd clicked the "I already own it" button to some other Richard Attenborough films, but which I bought because I remember it being a very good film - I'm not one of those people that obsessively researches serial killers, but this is a particularly fine dramatisation of a particularly sordid episode in British criminal history.

Night denizens

Oh, hang on, I got a century and a pali: I think I might award myself a banana for that:

I love 10 Rillington Place - Richard Attenborough? I believe the strewet has been renamed and all the houses pulled dowen - I bet wikipedia has the new name.....

Comment

Unemployment 1 %
                Transport 99 %
                Criminality 1 %
                Pollution 0 %

pop=1050, rank=191

Comment

Rillington Place was a row of Victorian three-storey terraced houses built during the 1860s, along with much of Notting Hill and North Kensington. The name was changed to Ruston Close in 1954 at the request of the residents due to the heightened public interest. Sightseeing trips around 10 Rillington Place continued until the street was demolished in the early 1970s to make way for the Westway urban motorway. By 1977 the street had been redeveloped as Bartle Road with a new housing development which was completed in 1981. The site of 10 Rillington Place is now a small garden.

Comment

morning all

Comment

I just cant face up to doing any work yet......

Comment

Working...
                      X