• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Not sure what perfume, I'll ask.

4Fs? Find them, finger them, f**k em, forget them?

Dear god don't talk like that. Yeah probably bottom of the market or when I've decided what to do with my life whichever comes first.

Although this new place I will (hopefully) be on the ground floor where as my gran will be on the third. Went over to see her today after cooking a big fry up.

I'm trying to convince myself that its not going to be that weird. I mean how many times do you talk to people who live in the same block of flats as you?
    not finger - feed.

Are you still deciding what to do with your life? What are the options? I am sure you will make a better job of yours than I did of mine. But then I got married.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      not finger - feed.

Are you still deciding what to do with your life? What are the options? I am sure you will make a better job of yours than I did of mine. But then I got married.
      a) join army
      b) don't and stay as a contractor

Comment

Indeed all good points.

Was at a tapas bar on queens road with GSP last night. Don't know the name it was her choice.

The old horse? Isn't that the one with the herse outside and the barn owl out the back?
        Probably Barceloneta - I know the owners... in fact I used to be assistant manager of their pub

Not sure about the hearse, but it does have an excellent garden, so I wouldn't be overly surprised if there's an owl there. It's the one facing the park just after the roundabout.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Probably Barceloneta - I know the owners... in fact I used to be assistant manager of their pub

Not sure about the hearse, but it does have an excellent garden, so I wouldn't be overly surprised if there's an owl there. It's the one facing the park just after the roundabout.
          Nice!

Yep it has a hearse and before you get to the garden then are some cages that they have a few owls in. Still very cool.

Comment

Not sure what perfume, I'll ask.

4Fs? Find them, finger them, f**k em, forget them?

Dear god don't talk like that. Yeah probably bottom of the market or when I've decided what to do with my life whichever comes first.

Stop being a bloody pansie and grow a pair of balls. The wench doesnt respct you and wont fancy you until you start acting like a man. Lay it on the line what you want, if she accepts it .. great.. if she doesnt.. sling ya hook and find someone else. Stop wasting your time and pining like a little girlie, she is prob kicking you out after your dates and going and licking another guys balls who treats her like a piece of crap. You spent the £70 and he gets the jollies.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
              Stop being a bloody pansie and grow a pair of balls. The wench doesnt respct you and wont fancy you until you start acting like a man. Lay it on the line what you want, if she accepts it .. great.. if she doesnt.. sling ya hook and find someone else. Stop wasting your time and pining like a little girlie, she is prob kicking you out after your dates and going and licking another guys balls who treats her like a piece of crap. You spent the £70 and he gets the jollies.
              Well that told me

Thanks for the dating advice if I'd been telling the whole truth about GSP it may have been valid. Now I'm not lying but I don't feel the need to post in TPD the finer points of my relationship or when I get my end away. I'm not CM

TPD gets a sanitised version, family friendly, slightly re-written to protect the innocent and to form a set up for the odd joke. You see there are more joke miles in not getting some than saying "got a shag last night". You don't expect me to be 100% truthful on an internet forum do you?

Yes she wants kids. All her mates are popping sprogs. Now I could say "had a conversation about what I want out of my life (aka do I want kids)" or I could say "some mad mid thirties hormonal wreck wants to milk me dry". Both are still true - just one is more appropriate for TPD.

Yes, GSP exists, yes she's older than me and yes I saw her last night. I don't think TPD really deserves to know anymore than that
              Last edited by Sockpuppet; 24 May 2008, 20:44.

Comment

a) join army
                b) don't and stay as a contractor
                I vote b

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                  I hate to say this - but WHS. Put very bluntly - but the sentiment is correct.

Comment

Well that told me

Thanks for the dating advice if I'd been telling the whole truth about GSP it may have been valid. Now I'm not lying but I don't feel the need to post in TPD the finer points of my relationship or when I get my end away. I'm not CM

TPD gets a sanitised version, family friendly, slightly re-written to protect the innocent and to form a set up for the odd joke. You see there are more joke miles in not getting some than saying "got a shag last night". You don't expect me to be 100% truthful on an internet forum do you?

Yes she wants kids. All her mates are popping sprogs. Now I could say "had a conversation about what I want out of my life (aka do I want kids)" or I could say "some mad mid thirties hormonal wreck wants to milk me dry". Both are still true - just one is more appropriate for TPD.

Yes, GSP exists, yes she's older than me and yes I saw her last night. I don't think TPD really deserves to know anymore than that

That was a very defencive post. r u okay?

Comment

Century ahoy - peddle faster.

Comment

Working...
                      X