• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
      !"£$%^&^%$"$%%&**&*&^%&%%^^........project manager has got this "thing" about meetings early on (ie. 9am) or lunchtime meetings so disrupting my previous easy-going schedule!

I hate that... our morning standup has been rescheduled to 9:15 (was 10) meaning I have to take the Tube when it's still cluttered up with peasantry

Michael Kaplan of Microsoft has a post on the subject of scheduling meetings:

It is a minor thing, but there are certain rules of etiquette about scheduling meetings at Microsoft... <snip />

Like they should never be too early (for the sake of the people who come in late and stay late).

Or too late (for the sake of the people who come in early and stay early).

Or they should not really be scheduled at lunchtime if no food is being provided.

So at least Microsoft get one thing right

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I went to Bluewater - get the gf a 5th anniversary present for tomorrow. And get the baby a stand-in walker. He loves it.

I am off now to a health farm for 2 days to destress - back Saturday night.

Take Care

You mean TPD doesn't destress you enough?

Have a good time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          You mean TPD doesn't destress you enough?

Have a good time
          Not everyone is as sad as you and me Chimp
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Not everyone is as sad as you and me Chimp

Hi Carling

How's it going? I'm sort of adrift at the moment... I've only really got one proper bit of work to finish off before leaving day next Thursday, but I can't start on it until this user experience design chappy goes through some bits with me... and he's busy with about fifteen dozen other things at the moment, so tomorrow is the earliest he can sort out what needs doing

Comment

Hi Carling

How's it going? I'm sort of adrift at the moment... I've only really got one proper bit of work to finish off before leaving day next Thursday, but I can't start on it until this user experience design chappy goes through some bits with me... and he's busy with about fifteen dozen other things at the moment, so tomorrow is the earliest he can sort out what needs doing
              Grand thanks, luvvie

Well at least it's a nice easy few days for you!!!

Right now - I am sitting on my bedroom floor, talking to you listening to Xfm!!

But my tea is ready so back in a bit!!!
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Grand thanks, luvvie

Well at least it's a nice easy few days for you!!!

Right now - I am sitting on my bedroom floor, talking to you listening to Xfm!!

But my tea is ready so back in a bit!!!
                Bye

I suppose if I get bored I could wander down the corridor and wave at the Xfm London DJs...

Comment

Bye

I suppose if I get bored I could wander down the corridor and wave at the Xfm London DJs...
                  G'on... do it - it's Clint Boon on the radio here... used to be in the Inspiral Carpets... I love him!!!
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

G'on... do it - it's Clint Boon on the radio here... used to be in the Inspiral Carpets... I love him!!!
                    Some chap called Steve Harris on air down here... don't know anything about him though. I think I've seen him in the lift.

Do you like the new Xfm website? I worked on parts of it...

That bit on the right of the home page entitled "Latest videos", where you click on the thumbnails and it swaps them with the big picture - that's mine.

The first version, although it worked in Firefox, Opera and Safari, triggered a massive bug in Internet Explorer 6... which I was able to find a fix for, but then it turned out to trigger an even stranger bug in IE 7.

So I started again and did it a different (but slightly less perfect) way, which IE could cope with.

Ho hum

Comment

Some chap called Steve Harris on air down here... don't know anything about him though. I think I've seen him in the lift.

Do you like the new Xfm website? I worked on parts of it...

That bit on the right of the home page entitled "Latest videos", where you click on the thumbnails and it swaps them with the big picture - that's mine.

The first version, although it worked in Firefox, Opera and Safari, triggered a massive bug in Internet Explorer 6... which I was able to find a fix for, but then it turned out to trigger an even stranger bug in IE 7.

So I started again and did it a different (but slightly less perfect) way, which IE could cope with.

Ho hum
                      It never ceases to amaze me Chimp just how clever you are - that stuff is just mental....

I've used that latest video thing before... Now I'll be telling everyone - I know yer man who did that!!
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X